Monday 12 October 2015

Navratri fast tomorrow, 13th October


There is overwhelming response by Muslims to my appeal to keep one day Navratri fast tomorrow ( 13th October ), just as there was overwhelming response from Hindus when I appealed to them to keep one day roza during Ramzan on 4th July this year.

It is just not possible for me to post all the fb messages I have received from Muslims who have said they will fast tomorrow. One of such fb messages is given below :

Muhammad Arif...

.प्रणाम सर जी।
आपके आदेशानुसार मैंने कल के नवरात्रि व्रत रखने का निर्णय लिया है। आशा करता हूँ आज आप एक बार पुनः लोगों से सामप्रदायिक सद्भावना एवं आपसी भाईचारे के संदेश हेतु कल व्रत रखने के लिए कहेंगे।
धन्यवाद।।


This shows that my message of promoting communal amity is having effect, and most people want to live in harmony, despite the nefarious designs and efforts of those vested interests who want to polarize and divide society on communal lines
.

No comments:

Post a Comment