Tuesday 13 October 2015

My Indian brothers and sisters,


 Let me tell, you : I love you. And because i love you I want to see you having decent lives and enjoying a high standard of living.

 But that is only possible when scientific and rational thinking spreads to every nook and corner of our country. And that is what I am doing.

 Some of you may think my words harsh, but that is for your good. When I call you 'jaahils', and say that your heads are full of 'gobar' and 'bhoosa', that is not to denigrate you or demoralize you, but to uplift you from your jaahiliyat..

 I have to speak the truth, however unpleasant, to show how backward most of you are. My intention is not to run you down, but to remove the backwardness, the jaahiliyat,  from your heads, and make you part of enlightened India.

 Please consider what I have to endure in this process. When I criticize Hindus, they abuse me, and when I criticize Muslims, they do the same. But Muslims should remember that whenever any atrocity is committed against Muslims the voice of Markandey Katju is perhaps the first which is raised in protest.

 What do I get in return for this ? Nothing. Or rather abuses. I am not in politics, nor will ever be. So what possible motive could I have ? I am in my 70th year, and have only a few years life left.

 My remaining few years will be dedicated to serving my countrymen. That is my real reward.  I want nothing in return

8 comments:

  1. I am touched with the words
    but katju Ji you also tell that what is fact and reality in the religion
    to my knowledge all the religions had developed for moral policing which never be at wrong
    it was all the later stages where pandit /mullah has changed the entire scenario
    today the entire world has human rights on those days it is the religion which has guided everyone

    to distract and becoming communal is wrong which has taken place now in Indian- which is bad for all

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir i respect u for ur true and broad insights, u r a non sense fellow who hates anykind of bullshit and humbug!! plz continue sharing ur insights as usual! people hate plain bitter truth, they like sugar coated well presented lie! logoko show sha mein jyada interest hai..

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir i respect u for ur true and broad insights, u r a non sense fellow who hates anykind of bullshit and humbug!! plz continue sharing ur insights as usual! people hate plain bitter truth, they like sugar coated well presented lie! logoko show sha mein jyada interest hai..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I personaly know the importace of superiors and seniors. I strongly believe in the fact that BADE- BUZURG AND OFCOURSE LADIES should have a great importance in our lives. Specially intellectuals like you. I wish if I could learn something by spending couple of months with you. This saying is absolutely true - BADE BUZURG KA KARE HUM SAMMAN KYONKI INKE PAAS HAI ANUBHAV KI KHAAN. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scientific and rational thinking can solve the problems what we are now facing almost in all the spheres of life. Many superstitions existing in the religions and traditions being practised in India by different communities are the main reasons for our backwardness. We need a powerful programme to awake the nation for the sake of common interest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I as an Indian and Muslim will always be indebted for you vocal views and the voice that you raise against the atrocities on the weaker sections. Yes, we are all jaahils. Sir history will judge you better, forget about how we all jaahils judge you. Keep it up. You are the true voice of India.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sir,
    there are many ways to put your opinion forward. You think you can only prove your point with humiliated terms like Jaahil & Bhusa. If I say the things using your own language will you agree to it. Nobody has ever questioned your patriotism but is it fair to ask pardon for Sanjay dutt alone when lakhs of our fellow Indians are rotting in the jail for years & for far petty crime compare to Dutt. Stand up for them, Speak for them, Write for them. I am sure entire India will support. Average Indians IQ is far far better what you seems to believe.

    ReplyDelete

  8. ASS..WR.WB.SAYA IBU RITA TKI HONGKONG INGIN BERTERIMA KASIH BANYAK KEPADA MBAH GENEP,YANG SUDAH MEMBANTU ORANG TUA SAYA KARNA SELAMA INI ORANG TUA SAYA SEDANG TERLILIT HUTANG YANG BANYAK,BERKAT BANTUAN MBAH SEKARAN ORANG TUA SAYA SUDAH BISA MELUNASI SEMUA HUTAN2NYA,DAN KEBUN YANG DULUNYA SEMPAT DIGADAIKAN SEKARAN ALHAMDULILLAH SUDAH BISA DI TEBUS KEMBALI,ITU SEMUA ATAS BANTUAN MBAH GENEP,YANG MEMBERIKAN ANGKA RITUALNYA 4D HONGKONG KEPADA SAYA DAN TIDAK DI SANGKA SANGKA TERNYATA BERHASIL,BAGI ANDA YANG INGIN DIBANTU SAMA SEPERTI SAYA SILAHKAN HUBUNGI NO HP: (-085-110-369-888-) MBAH GENEP JANGAN ANDA RAGU ANGKA RITUAL MBAH GENEP SELALU TEPAT DAN TERBUKTI INI BUKAN REKAYASA SAYA SUDAH MEMBUKTIKAN SENDIRI..

    ReplyDelete