Monday 22 June 2015

Dramabaz Owaisi
I sent several emails to Asaduddin Owaisi and messages through my facebook posts requesting him to sit on dharna for Abdul Qadeer's permanent release ( he has only been granted one month's parole during Ramzan ), but Owaisi did not even have the courtesy to reply to me. He may be on Umrah, but he must have known of my appeal. If he was so inclined, he could have sent an email or message from Saudi Arabia or wherever he is stating that on his return he will sit on dharna.
Some persons who appear to be his chamchas commented that Owaisi has donated money to Abdul Qadeer, but that was not my request.
 I am in America, but as soon as I am back in India, which will be shortly,  I will sit on dharna for the permanent release of Abdul Qadeer (though where I will sit I have not yet decided ). But Owaisi is adamant that he will not sit on dharna.
 So who really represents Muslims in India, Owaisi or me ? To me, Owaisi only appears to be a dramabaz and demagogue. He is only a politician, and everyone knows what kind of people Indian politicians are.
As for me, I am not in politics, and I do not seek the votes of Muslims. In fact I have been often critical of some backward Muslim practices e.g. wearing burqa and oral talaq, just as I have been often critical of some backward Hindu practices and beliefs e.g. looking down on dalits and regarding cow as one's mother . But whenever there was any atrocity against Muslims I raised my voice against it.
I only wish to serve my country, without wanting anything in return.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b68YnWCR4X8

1 comment:

  1. ASS..WR.WB.SAYA IBU RITA TKI HONGKONG INGIN BERTERIMA KASIH BANYAK KEPADA MBAH GENEP,YANG SUDAH MEMBANTU ORANG TUA SAYA KARNA SELAMA INI ORANG TUA SAYA SEDANG TERLILIT HUTANG YANG BANYAK,BERKAT BANTUAN MBAH SEKARAN ORANG TUA SAYA SUDAH BISA MELUNASI SEMUA HUTAN2NYA,DAN KEBUN YANG DULUNYA SEMPAT DIGADAIKAN SEKARAN ALHAMDULILLAH SUDAH BISA DI TEBUS KEMBALI,ITU SEMUA ATAS BANTUAN MBAH GENEP,YANG MEMBERIKAN ANGKA RITUALNYA 4D HONGKONG KEPADA SAYA DAN TIDAK DI SANGKA SANGKA TERNYATA BERHASIL,BAGI ANDA YANG INGIN DIBANTU SAMA SEPERTI SAYA SILAHKAN HUBUNGI NO HP: (-085-110-369-888-) MBAH GENEP JANGAN ANDA RAGU ANGKA RITUAL MBAH GENEP SELALU TEPAT DAN TERBUKTI INI BUKAN REKAYASA SAYA SUDAH MEMBUKTIKAN SENDIRI..

    ReplyDelete