The monsoon progress in India is reported to be sluggish. Here are some sure shot, time tested, solutions to the problem :
1. Begin an akhand yagya, and carry it on till the rains come, feeding 10,000 Brahmins daily day and night.
2. Ask your ladies to take off their clothes at night and go nude to the agricultural fields and start ploughing with hoes.
3. Perform the marriage of a a male and female frog
4. Sing raag megh malhaar, like Tansen or Baiju Bawra,
or if the above do not work
5. Commit suicide, like the farmers of Vidarbha and elsewhere