Tuesday 9 September 2014

I sent Omar Abdullah, Chief Minister of J&K, an email 2 days ago saying that I wish to issue an appeal to all Indians and people all over the world to help the people of J&K, who have suffered so much recently by the floods,  by sending funds for this purpose. I asked him to tell me where such funds should be sent, addressed to whom, and in what manner. I,too, am a Kashmiri, and wish to help in this calamity by providing relief.
  As yet Omar Abdullah has not replied to my email, for reasons best known to himself

3 comments:

  1. sir at this time do u expect him to respond to emails or help people. just for ur info if u find that u r not able to collect money z u dont know address where funds need to be sent then pl deposite it in pm relief fund.hope now u can collect and help ppl and cm can do better things then replying to mails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have sent an email to you one some issue related to PIL in a anticipation of a reply or some comments from you...... But unfortunately I did not hear any thing from you ....for reasons best known to you
    Thank you
    yashokbabu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir, now days what you sent is an "e-mail" and not "writ"...! that the probable reason..

    #show some self restraint

    ReplyDelete